Thursday, January 3, 2013

My First Post!

Hello out there in the blog world! This is my first post on my new blog. I am getting ready to release my debut novel, Afextra in the next few months and I want to create as much buzz as possible! I am new on the author scene so I know it will take a minute to get established, but I am very excited about making new author/ reader friends. :) If you haven't already I'd LOVE if you added my book to your tbr list on goodreads! Here's a little bit about the book!

Nocover-blank-133x176
Afextra (Gargoyles Vs. Fairies, #1)

For her to live, he must die.

Lita Marr must choose between her life and the life of Kellen, the man she loves. He is the key to her race's survival, but she will do anything to be with him.

Kellen Fiametta knew the moment he saw Lita that he wanted her, but their love is condemned. In a world of shadows, unearthly beings, and betrayal, their love will be put to the ultimate test. Just how far will one go to save the other?


Goodreads link: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17103441-afextra

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting Books by J.D. Ravencroft.